Biker Babe Tours – Ride with us and find yourself.
Ahhh, there is simply no better place than Sedona, AZ (and its environs) to tour by motorcycle, and this is why you’ve just gotta join your Biker Babe sisters for one of our upcoming motorcycle tours of this gorgeous, magic land. Join us for an exciting tour with like-minded women who share your passion for camaraderie, fun, and the open road.
Upcoming 2013 Biker Babe Tours
The 2013 multi-day and single-day motorcycle tours follow. Click on the links to see more details about each tour. Don’t have a bike right now, but still want to ride? We partner with Eagle Rider for bike and gear rentals. Not sure you like any of the motorcycle tours listed? Call us. We’re happy to customize a tour just for you.
- Kickin’ It In Kanab Tour, May 16 – 19, 2013. Kanab, UT. Ride and play among the red rocks and splendor of Kanab and Zion, UT. This tour is over and what a tour it was! : )
- Spa-Love Tour, June 13 – 16, 2013. Sedona, AZ. Do a little riding and get a whole lot of relaxing in at a premier resort with luscious spa treatments that’ll have you feeling the love!
- Shady Ladies Tour June 27 – 30, 2013. Prescott, AZ. Visit the places where the wild west “shady ladies” plied their trade and won the west!
- Day-Tour Saturday July 27, 2013. Sedona, AZ. See the splendor of Sedona’s stunning red rock views by bike!
- Day-Tour Sunday July 28, 2013. Sedona, AZ. See lovely Sedona’s and her world-famous red rock views with new friends!
- Day-Tour Saturday August 17, 2013. See the majesty that is the Sedona landscape from the saddle of your own bike!
- Sedona Spirit Tour September 19 – 22, 2013. Sedona, AZ. Come. Let the healing energy of Sedona re-charge and re-energize your body, mind, and soul while feasting your eyes on the most amazing red rock vistas!
- Day-Tour Sunday September 29, 2013. Sedona, AZ. No other place on the planet is like Sedona and there is simply no better way to see her than by motorcycle!
Note: These tours are for experienced riders who can accommodate changes in weather and riding conditions. We ride rain or shine (barring dangerous conditions) and will only alter tour activities if it is deemed too unsafe to ride. Be sure to bring appropriate layers and gear (including rain gear) and in the summer months, expect rainy conditions in the late afternoons, typically.